Thursday 8 October 2015

1A - First Dance CV - Critically Evaluating My CV

Evaluating my Dance CV Profile

Looking at my Dance CV I can see that the CV needs a lot of work. A CV is important as it needs to represent you and your experience to the best as you can.  I can see from looking at the CV that is is not formatted very well and there is no need for my experience whilst training at college as I have Professional dance experience at the moment.  

What I want to do is reformat the CV and put relevant and up to date experience (as i haven't even got my recent experience on there) and make it more attractive to whoever will be looking at my CV. I want my profile to represent me as well as I can.

The things I would like to improve on are:


  • Profile - Create a clearer an bolder profile
  • Format - Reformat my CV make it clearer to navigate around my professional experience
  • Relevance - Make my CV less frantic and take off things that are irrelevant
  • Professionalism - Make my CV more professional



Please note: Fake Contact number on CV.





No comments:

Post a Comment