Wednesday 24 February 2016

2A - Journal writing - "Clearing away mental clutter"



As a Recruitment Consultant with everything being so KPI driven I work well when working towards targets.

I agree that writing things down in lists helps you to de-clutter the mind. Today I decided to create a sheet to help me map out my weeks by lists and tables therefore I can reflect on my targets and look at correlations of figures - For example - The more candidate calls I make the more leads I generate ect. By spotting these trends by keeping a diary I can reflect on what things I am doing and what I am neglecting I can then reflect on my sheet every Friday and look to see where I can make improvements. 

I will keep you posted on how I find this.





1 comment:

  1. thanks Katie - like the idea of decluttering! communication is difficult and one of the aspects in today's society is the idea of too much information - so organising sounds useful.

    ReplyDelete